Serve as a point of contact for your senior class on all class and Alumni information!
- Maintain an updated list of classmate mailing addresses, e-mail addresses and phone numbers (Any new Alumni information from your graduating class that CAA receives through our site will also be given to you in return.)
- Partner with CAA so that we can distribute (via phone, e-mail, mail, website or social media tool) information regarding reunion events, activities, fundraising, etc.
- Attend an annual Class Representative Meeting (this is not required - this is something we would like to do in the future.)
- Have your name listed on the Coatesville Alumni Association website.
- Notify the CAA when your contact information has changed.
- Distribute messages in a timely manner so all information can go out to alumni.
The Class Representative does not have to:
- Share the contact information given to you by your classmates, unless authorized not to do so.
- Coordinate reunions - however in many cases you may already be involved in these activities.